Please embed your videos, don’t just link to them~
Follow these steps:
You can easily copy the iframe code that is provided in the share section of all video services such as Youtube and Vimeo.
Once you copy this code you can paste it in the “Text” mode of your post, rather than the “Visual” mode.
And…. Voila! Embedded!
Here are some guidelines for posting to the blog:
- Always include images, or embed videos to which you are linking.
- Write a paragraph that describes what you are posting, whether it’s a project, an idea, etc.
- Categorize you posts (Currents: News, Events; Prior Art/References: Inspirational Projects; Resources: Libraries, Forums, Communities, Books; Supplies: Sales, Stores; Student Introduction: About, Image, Pcomp Interests) *If there is not a category, please make your own.
- When posting about your projects you must include a few images, a video, your code (which you can add a tag for in “Text” view format of the post, not “Visual”)
- Always credit the examples you followed to create your project. This is very important to follow for academic integrity, and also to keep our community informed of resources.